Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I won this at work today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I won this at work today

    Dont know much about HD TV's, but it was free so I'll take it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Also came with a nice stand. ECPANTH42PX75U

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I won this at work today

    Panasonic Plasma? Got a model number?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I won this at work today

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dont know much about HD TV's, but it was free so I'll take it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Also came with a nice stand. ECPANTH42PX75U </div></div>



    I thought you won a wife and kid. I think thats will smith's wife and kid. Congrats on the TV
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I won this at work today

    ok ill be the one to ask........what did you have to do to "win" that?
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I won this at work today

    yea really chad what did u have to do lol

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I won this at work today

    wtf, panny plasmas are the best man. You act like you won a pair of fuzzy dice or something. Those tech/miami tickets are now the price of your panny, its a fair deal I promise [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I won this at work today

    Its the TH42PX75U stripes(according to the pic)

    I think the only difference in that one and the 77U is the 77U has some type of resistance to screen glare. From what I have seen though, the 75U is a beautiful set. Get you an upconverting dvd player or hddvd or blu-ray player if you arent going to get HD channels for satellite to make it look as good as you can. Use HDMI cables when you hook it up, it makes a huge difference.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •